- Check front and rear brakes for free.
- Replace brake pads or brake shoes.
- Replace brake rotors or drums. If possible, resurface brake rotors or drums.
- Inspect wheel cylinders, master and slave cylinders for proper operation. Replace if necessary.
- Inspect emergency brakes for proper operation. Adjust if necessary.
- Inspect brake hoses and linings for wear and tear, leaks, and kinks.
Request an estimate for brake service/repair or schedule an appointment. Don't forget to check out our current speciails.